Covid-19: We’re sticking to decision to allow dine-ins, says Sabah Chief Minister

0
55

KOTA KINABALU: The Sabah government is maintaining its stand and will continue to allow dining-in at eateries as announced on June 28.

“This is our stand,” Chief Minister Datuk Seri Hajiji Noor said on Saturday (July 10), adding that this had been allowed since June 29.

Sabah is now in the Phase Two of the National Recovery Plan but there is no mention of dining-in in the National Security Council’s standard operating procedures (SOPs) for Sabah.

Meanwhile, minister in charge of Covid-19 matters in Sabah Datuk Masidi Manjun is expected to list out a detailed SOP for the state later Saturday.



Source link