Taiwanese actress Ye Tingzhen shares details of fire accident: ‘I suffocated from inhaling too much smoke’


Taiwanese actress Ye Tingzhen revealed on Sunday (Dec 18) {that a} fire broke out at a downstairs unit in her house constructing.

In an interview with TVBS News, the 39-year-old star recalled smelling one thing burning in her front room at round 9pm.

She brushed it off considering it was the odor of her induction cooker. When the odor grew to become stronger nonetheless, Ye determined to step outdoors to research.

To her horror, she noticed fire coming from downstairs.

“There was this huge pillar of fire at the stairwell and I kept screaming. I quickly called for rescue and shouted for my son to leave,” the actress stated.

Fortunately, the firefighters had been fast to reach and so they rescued Ye and her household.

Shortly after the incident, Ye took to Facebook to thank the firefighters for saving her household. She additionally expressed her gratitude to the 119 operator who remained on the cellphone together with her whereas ready for assist to reach.

Ye’s submit was accompanied by a photograph of herself carrying an oxygen masks whereas being carried away on a stretcher. Although there have been no critical accidents, the actress stated that the incident traumatised her household.

“I suffocated from inhaling too much smoke while escaping. My son was also shaken. He couldn’t rest well for two days,” she defined.

In a follow-up submit on Tuesday (Dec 20), Ye revealed that the fire began attributable to a brief circuit in an unattended unit on the second ground.

She added that the tenants of stated unit promised to supply compensation for all of the damages attributable to the fire.

Source link